Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Data Rate:||40 Gb/s||Fiber Type:||Single Mode|
|Product Type:||Various||Nominal Optical Wavelength (nm):||1550|
Avago Technologies’ 40Gb/s PM-QPSK Integrated Coherent Receiver integrates signal and local oscillator polarization splitters, two matched 90° optical hybrids, four high speed balanced detector pairs and four differential in/out linear TIAs with manual and automatic gain control in a single compact surface-mount package.
The receiver makes use of Avagos’ extensive portfolio of high speed InP based balanced photodetectors (PDs) and Silica Planar Lightguide Circuit (PLC) device technology for the 90° hybrid mixers. It also leverages Avagos’ automated hybrid integration platform for mounting the balanced PDs directly onto the PLC chip to provide a highly integrated optical hybrid chip for high performance in a very small footprint.
• Complete integrated PM-QPSK coherent receiver functionality in a single package:
• Baud rate up to 13 GBd
• Package electro-mechanical conforms with OIF-DPCRX, ver. 1.0
• Operating temperature: -5 °C to +80 °C
• No active temperature control required.
• Supports 40 Gb/s coherent PM-QPSK optical transmission systems